Chatroom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crazy580

I try to go on to chat, there are 6 users already in the chat room, but I get this message:
[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Shaun

Founder
Hmmm ... it shouldn't do that; we have a license for 20 users.

Perhaps the renewal is due, and I've just missed the email - I'll have a look later on. :thumbsup:

Jaristokraatti

My message was
An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.
I also tried looking through the help files but no help there.

Shaun

Founder
[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.
I also tried looking through the help files but no help there.

As per the welcome message and email, as a new member you can't access chat.

However, once you've made 10+ posts on the forum, your account is automatically upgraded to full membership and chat and the other restricted features become available to you.

This is an anti-spam measure that stops human spammers spoiling the site. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Noodley

I cannae get into chat tonight, just getting an error message - but looks as if others are in...

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I have been in and out twice but looks like I can't get in thrice!

[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

I cannae get into chat tonight, just getting an error message - but looks as if others are in...

Seem to remember you having that problem before! :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
Seems to be working okay now, and the regulars said you (Noodley) managed to get in, so I can only assume it was a glitch at the IPS server end.

Top Bottom