Chatroom

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but a chatroom toolbar seems to have appeared, either yesterday or the day before, at the bottom of the page. As it's reporting that no one's online, is it only there in preparation for a later switch-on date?

It is here and now - the (0) online refers to those on line you are following (or it would seem a random selection of them ^_^ )

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It is here and now - the (0) online refers to those on line you are following (or it would seem a random selection of them ^_^ )
Ah, thanks Smiffy, it looks like I simply have to figure out how it works then!

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The "online" list doesn't seem all that logical to me either - probably best to ignore it and just head straight to the chat room to see who's chatting at the mo. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Just one other thing ... a couple of people have noticed that you need to tick the "Stay logged on" button otherwise the chat room can complain that you're not logged in.

Just in case any of you have come across this - that's the fix. :thumbsup:

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Chat room access would be nice. I don't particularly understand why troublemakers of the past should impede myself and other decent recent members from using such a feature. I agree a time limit is a good idea,but 6 months is excessively excessive,half that would make much more sense.

But it is,how it is :sad:

A regular member is on my "online" list but I'm not following him. Maybe he is following me?

Sorry about that Rich .. you have'nt phoned the Police again have you ?

Top Bottom