Chav-tastic !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
RIGHT spelt wrong ;)
But if you spell "right" "wrong" you get "wrong" which isn't right is it? :scratch:

:giggle:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I hear she's also pretty expert in the bouncing arts, but I think it'll be a while before we get any advice from Ms Goodbody because it's Christmas and she knows it's rude to talk with her mouth full!

She recently took up cabinet making, and produced a very serviceable drawer/wardrobe combination. Of course, the last thing to be done is some sort of protective coating for the surface; still, I believe she'll be available once she's polished off the tallboy.

Sandra6

Veteran
I don't understand the nation's obsession with trampolines.
They are ugly and take up too much room, quite often over 50% of the outdoor space -especially in a terraced house without a garden. Then there's the risk of injury. Plus children (and adults) seem unable to play on them without squealing, which is the most annoying of sounds children make when they're not crying.

I was most not impressed when the neighbours put one against our fence.

Oxo

Guru
I don't understand the nation's obsession with trampolines.
They are ugly and take up too much room, quite often over 50% of the outdoor space -especially in a terraced house without a garden. Then there's the risk of injury. Plus children (and adults) seem unable to play on them without squealing, which is the most annoying of sounds children make when they're not crying.

I was most not impressed when the neighbours put one against our fence.
If you have bounders living next door the answer is to get your own bouncer to protect your estate.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
One of the Kung Fu clubs I went to shared a large sports hall with a trampolining club - the owners put a half height divider down the centre line of the hall to separate the areas allocated to each activity.

What this meant, of course, was that as we were very seriously doing our forms, people would appear briefly over the divider, before dropping down again, only to reappear, and so on. It was oddly surreal, and I've had a bit of an affection for trampolining ever since.

(A kickboxing club I went to after that had its booking directly after a circus skills club - we'd be going in as people were riding out on unicycles, juggling &c That was quite incongruous too).

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
This thread reminds me for some reason and I can't think why of this lady. :rolleyes::whistle:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuJNg0_3vmphA-CmxRAwlINOLozY4ZDJDdeVJF7fljKUHj6GC_.jpg

Attachments

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuJNg0_3vmphA-CmxRAwlINOLozY4ZDJDdeVJF7fljKUHj6GC_.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuJNg0_3vmphA-CmxRAwlINOLozY4ZDJDdeVJF7fljKUHj6GC_.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom