Chav-tastic !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
We've got a trampoline, and also drag the bouncy castle out in summer as well.

Probably the two most used Christmas presents we've ever bought!.

When my lad was younger (3 years old) we used to lay on the trampoline and watch the clouds go by, happy days!.

recycling

The young lad next door has a Huge Erection !!!
He & his bint have been busy erecting an 8ft Tramp-oline in the back yard for their sprogletts today.

Describing someone's partner and children like this is very offensive.
Perhaps a move to some middle class gated community would be a good idea.

greekonabike

President of the 'Democratic Republic' of GOAB
The young lad next door has a Huge Erection !!!

He & his bint have been busy erecting an 8ft Tramp-oline in the back yard for their sprogletts today.

It's not like this is Southfork Ranch or something either, it's a mid terraced with a back yard approximately 12ft square.

Almost nothing screams Chav louder .....

well it does, but for the purpose of this rant it suits me better.

Time to move & accept the £10k Chav Tax loss on market value.

Surely there's been a culmination of things leading up to you calling them chavs? We used to have a trampoline and I sometimes wear a tracksuit when riding my bike but I wouldn't call myself a chav.

GOAB

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
We don't have a trampoline but we do have a gazebo with outdoor 3 piece sofas and BBQ. My son is 16 and rides a rev n go moped. Does that make us chavs too?

I hate snobby twats

Merry Christmas!!

Lullabelle

Banana
According to various doctors, trampolines are dangerous and have resulted in many accidents, apparently a&e waiting rooms are packed full of people with injuries caused by trampolines!

Wouldn't want people to have too much fun now would we :rolleyes:

vickster

Legendary Member
People should be aware of potential risks and how to have fun safely. Life changing injuries from having fun aren't much well fun

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38343184

However, people should surely be allowed to have what they want in their garden as long as it doesn't affect their neighbours...after all I have lots of weeds :laugh:

dim

According to various doctors, trampolines are dangerous and have resulted in many accidents, apparently a&e waiting rooms are packed full of people with injuries caused by trampolines!

I had a trampoline in South Africa.... a proper rectangular one that was mounted flush to the lawn

My best mate, who was a really good gymnast (when he was younger), nearly broke his neck on the trampoline after a few beers (summersault and landed on his head) ... he walked around with a neck brace for several weeks

many children who visited with their parents got hurt on the trampoline

this is a lot better though, but have not seen any in the UK:

really good, as it works your core strength, aswell as muscles that you never realized you had

According to some "doctors" bicycles are dangerous and need more safety equipment than trampolines do!

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
We've got a trampoline, and also drag the bouncy castle out in summer as well.

Probably the two most used Christmas presents we've ever bought!.

When my lad was younger (3 years old) we used to lay on the trampoline and watch the clouds go by, happy days!.
If the conditions are right & there's a meteor shower we'll as a family will get loads of blankets & sleeping bags & just watch the sky ✳✴❇

9781784783778.jpg

Attachments

• 9781784783778.jpg
    9781784783778.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom