Chavs playing music on their mobiles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Inconsiderate w@nkers.

I once was witness to excellent justice to mobile phone chavs.

There were two young chavs of about 13yrs on the train, listening to some aweful garage on their phone. .

oh yeah, that Garage that sounds a lot like Rock music is god damn awful, especially when they play those instruments instead of mixing ;)

Trillian

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Inconsiderate w@nkers.

They were feeling pretty brave by now, and spat in his face. I have never seen an can of whup-ass opened like this before.

He turned out to be an RMP of some description, and geve these two guys such a dressing down that one of them started crying and the other looked like he was about to.

When he ran out of puff the enite carriage cheered and laughed at the yoofs, and at the next station he turfed them off the train.

just so i get the whole impact of the story, whats an RMP?

i'm thinking royal military police or some sort of member of parliament

got-to-get-fit

Whenever i hear the Chavs listening to their mobiles its always something appaling with a really annoying fast beat and some self-gratification artist shouting "a to the b to the c to the d.........make some noise, make some noise .......east side wrecking crew are here" or something like that anyway

I can feel a headache coming on just thinking about it.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The funniest thing is recognising all the shite eurodisco songs they are actually listening to, just speeded up until it sounds like a bunch of chipmunks playing with a jackhammer and a casio synthesiser (happy hardcore to the rest of you)...

Trillian said:
just so i get the whole impact of the story, whats an RMP?

i'm thinking royal military police or some sort of member of parliament

Royal Military Police. He shouted it at them when he was identifying himself, at the kind of volume Motorhead would consider wearing earplugs ;)

I've honestly never heard someone shout like that, and these chavs clearly hadn't either.

simonali

Guru
fossyant said:
Solution.......take the bike instead :biggrin:;)

...or the car? ;)

Milo

Guru
Most of the r&b and rap they listen to is just sampled funk with rubbish vocals over the top of it.
I do remember when I was working in Pecham seeing a guy with a boom box attached to his bike which i have to admit was pretty cool. never seen it north of the water though must be a "south" thing.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Royal Military Police. He shouted it at them when he was identifying himself, at the kind of volume Motorhead would consider wearing earplugs ;)

I've honestly never heard someone shout like that, and these chavs clearly hadn't either.

Lovely. Wish I'd seen it. As good as the time I saw a guy in a flash motor berated by a little old lady waving an umbrella because he had stopped at the lights, but then crept forward so much he was right across the pedestrian crossing bit...

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
got-to-get-fit said:
its always something appaling with a really annoying fast beat and some self-gratification artist shouting "a to the b to the c to the d.........make some noise, make some noise .......east side wrecking crew are here" or something like that anyway
That's the one.... :sad::sad::sad:;)

Top Bottom