Cheap Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Out on a little ride tonight I popped into the Esso garage for a bar of choccie for a reward.

They are selling Thinsulate gloves for £2.99 a pair. They were much warmer on the way home than the pair I was wearing on the the way there. Recommended.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Mrs Smokin Joe got me a pair at the local cheapo store for £1.99, absolutely brilliant. In fact they are too warm for the mild weather we have been having lately.

Beware the Thinsulate wooly hats though, they are a loose fit and tend to blow off in a headwind.

simoncc

Tesco do some good fleece gloves for £2. They are nor labelled as windproof but they do seem to be as they kept my hands very warm during the recent cold snap.

Brock

I like these too, they keep your hands warm and are brilliant for wiping sweat and/or snot from your face!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Decathlon are selling off their winter gloves - £6-7 per pair - bought an MTB style pair for commuting, and a nice road pair for weekends - fairly warm - I'd say 3C plus for the MTB ones - not as warm as Altura's, but I wanted a lighter weight glove.

Tynan

Veteran
I'd want a hard wearing palm, gel is nice too. a half decent pair of gloves isn't expensive and lasts for yonks, you'll be grateful if you end up diving into tarmac

Top Bottom