Cheap Kryptonite D Locks - West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
At the station yesterday there were adverts for subsidised D-locks with an extra cable for £10, free P&P.

Here

Looks pretty good for the money.

Thanks for the heads up mate, i've just applied for one .:thumbsup:

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
Living in London that offers no good to me unfortunately. They shouldn't be allowed to discriminate like that just because of where you live if they're going to put the advert on the internet for the whole world to see.
I am not sure if West Midlands trains come into London anyway. Secondly if you sent the cheque and they paid it in then decided not to send one because of the above I don't think they would give you your money back.
Thanks for the link anyway, nice thought.

barongreenback

Über Member
Living in London that offers no good to me unfortunately. They shouldn't be allowed to discriminate like that just because of where you live if they're going to put the advert on the internet for the whole world to see.
I am not sure if West Midlands trains come into London anyway. Secondly if you sent the cheque and they paid it in then decided not to send one because of the above I don't think they would give you your money back.
Thanks for the link anyway, nice thought.

No, they aren't allowed out further than Coventry in case disease spreads :laugh:

Why can't a local transport network encourage cycling? Frankly I'm amazed that they've done this as cycling infrastructure in Brum really isn't that great.

OP
OP
upsidedown

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Why can't a local transport network encourage cycling? Frankly I'm amazed that they've done this as cycling infrastructure in Brum really isn't that great.

I agree. To be fair to Network West Midlands they have installed extra secure bike cages at most stations, extended car parks where they can, and they are extending all of the platforms on the Birmingham to
Stratford line to take longer trains.
London Midland are also retiring their fleet of 25 year old trains so things are looking up.

Top Bottom