Cheap Tent Reprise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The Pro Action one man tent from Argos is on special offer at £17.99. I've put my money where my mouth is and bought one.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
That's even cheaper than the sale price I paid last year! Mine will be seeing some action next week. Can't wait!

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Calm down boys;). And for anyone thinking of buying one of these tents, it's basically a one person tent, but could squeeze two in if you were very friendly (not that I've tried).

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

It looks like this

36-3400779A69UC447929X.jpg

It's a shame they changed the colour to orange from green but it's a perfectly functional one person tent with a small pack size. I was certainly impressed with the performance of my original one.

zacklaws

Guru
>>>but could squeeze two in if you were very friendly (not that I've tried).<<<

I could not imagine you being anything other than very friendly

Right, I've just bought one of these. They seem a real bargain and No.2 son wants his own tent, which he agreed dad could borrow, so.......

It's actually lighter than advertised, just over 2Kg. I shall put it up later when he gets back.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hmmmmm they seem to only have a HH of 1200 so as long as it does not pee it down you should be OK

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

4F said:
Hmmmmm they seem to only have a HH of 1200 so as long as it does not pee it down you should be OK

They have a hydraulic head of 2000mm. My original one coped well with heavy rain in Wales last summer and I have no reason to doubt the water resistance of this year's model.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Crackle said:
Right, I've just bought one of these. They seem a real bargain and No.2 son wants his own tent, which he agreed dad could borrow, so.......

It's actually lighter than advertised, just over 2Kg. I shall put it up later when he gets back.

They are a bargain. At the reduced price they are just about disposable items. They are well regarded amongst the fell walking community.

Top Bottom