Cheapest bike insurance?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C T C are pretty good i believe

Simon

carlpie

I had the home and contents insured with Tesco - (go figure) - and when the inevitable happened and my beautiful, customized, singulated, cut down flats, Hardrock (cost me £250 for parts plus the sweat) was swiped in the city.....bless them, the good people at Tesco put me in contact with the good people at Bikehut (don't laugh, the new store in Clapham rates) a voucher for £850 came my way and a new Kona Jake came home with me that week to ease the pain.

Tesco - but make sure you nominate your bikes details on the policy and request the special cover for individual items - this meant my excess was only £15....yippeee!!!!

wafflycat

With any insurance... check the small print as to not only the amount of cover, but the exclusions, lock/locking requirements and the like. You may find, for example, a particular kind/standard of lock is required, that for cover to be in force, the bike must be locked to 'an immovable object' and find out what is/is not considered to be an 'immovable object' That way you're finding out if the cover you think you have is what you have got, or not got, as the case may be.

APottinger

I got £200 cover with a £25 excess for £20 p.a. from AUA Insurance

email sales@aua-insurance.com

that was the best I could find after looking around...

This includes tax and gives A. MATERIAL DAMAGE B. PERSONAL LIABILITY C. PERSONAL ACCIDENT (upto £5,000) D. LEGAL EXPENSES

Not a lot for personal accident but then how great is the risk...

Tony

I joined the CTC. Does me fine.

Top Bottom