Cheapest Energy Suppliers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'll have to ask someone to read the current meter for me. As for the HA,i don't know their policy on meter being fitted. I asked them to send someone round to read my current meter last year,but they refused so...
Certainly ask them. The supplier may even refuse anyhow as it's an HA property - did they ask if you are the home owner? They will read the meter when they swap the old one out anyhow presumably

View attachment 597627

How the feck am I supposed to see/read this?!! 😒
With the phone camera you used to take this picture?

Drago

Legendary Member

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Zoom in with the camera :okay:
Not that simple! You have to press summat to get the right digits up.

I'm expecting a few hundred quid back when my current contract ends.:smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Scottish Power? Good luck @Accy cyclist , I escaped their greedy clutches years ago, but maybe things have improved. The clue is in the name; they impose a 50% surcharge on anyone with an Ingerlund flag on their avatar. I wouldn't go back to them if they were the last energy provider on the planet. Well, not unless the alternative was NPower - now there is a bunch of robbing, couldn't care less about our customers shower of bar stewards. They seem to think you want to bank with them rather than just pay for energy you use.

On a positive note, I am now with Octopus energy, have been for 2 or 3 years now, and have found them to be good to deal with, reasonably easy to understand billing system, and fair tariffs.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I must admit to being a bit confused as to why anyone would sign up to a new energy supplier after being accosted. Surely ever who changes does some price comparisons. Just because they have started you off at £44 per month DD does not mean that you won’t end up paying more than before.

Press button 9, the digits are easily large enough to read, unless you need to see an optician.
Display scrolls through several display the first 'volume' will be repeated again with another reading:- volume again/other numbers.

Top Bottom