Cheapest way to Di2?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Amazing how people don’t read the full thread or the products they’re posting about.
Eh?

bpsmith

Veteran
Do you mean me? So I missed a post :smile:
Wasn’t aimed at you.

I posted the link to Merlin early on and explained that the CRC shifter price is for Front only and not the Rear. Then same person responds to quote pricing having clearly not read my posts.

Anyway, it’s a minor thing but does make threads annoying to read. Perhaps it’s just me?

vickster

Legendary Member
Wasn’t aimed at you.

I posted the link to Merlin early on and explained that the CRC shifter price is for Front only and not the Rear. Then same person responds to quote pricing having clearly not read my posts.

Anyway, it’s a minor thing but does make threads annoying to read. Perhaps it’s just me?
You mean the OP? Isn't that his prerogative? :smile:

bpsmith

Veteran
You mean the OP? Isn't that his prerogative? :smile:
What? Repeating the same argument that it’s cheaper at CRC, even after I explained that the rear shifter isn’t included?

Like I said, it’s a minor thing, but happens all the time on here as people don’t read the full thread. Not looking to derail this, so bowing out now.

vickster

Legendary Member
What? Repeating the same argument that it’s cheaper at CRC, even after I explained that the rear shifter isn’t included?

Like I said, it’s a minor thing, but happens all the time on here as people don’t read the full thread. Not looking to derail this, so bowing out now.
I think he likely missed that CRC only have the front, that it's not the pair...after all CRC show both in glorious technicolor :smile:

OP
OP
J

J_H1026

I think he likely missed that CRC only have the front, that it's not the pair...after all CRC show both in glorious technicolor :smile:

That's exactly what happened. I went back to the CRC website to check what bpsmith said and thought he'd made the mistake.

Top Bottom