Check Your Heart Rhythm?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I saw that. Interesting, and a little worrying.

I wonder how it might affect us cycling round with our tickers pumping hard?

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I'm on a nice tickover too ! When i did my first aid course we had to check for pulse rates ect and mine was half the rate of the 18 year old lad who had definatly not done any excercise......not bad seeing i was over double his age !

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Depends on your definition of ickle ;) not like me, a picture of youth :angel:
Cough !

D

Deleted member 1258

As I sit here at my computer mines nice and steady at 55 bpm, are we sure they aren't over stating this, I've been cycling for over 40 years and I'm OK.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
[QUOTE 1973264, member: 9609"]I would often find trying to get my heart rate lower could be quite counter productive; I would be lying there willing it to go below 50 and it would inexplicably rise to 60, which would be a little annoying - now it's at 70, the F word starts to enter my thoughts and its up to 80.... soon I would find myself lying on the bed with a resting heart rate of a 106 with a great desire to start head butting things.[/quote]
Oh yes! I have been there too.:thumbsup:
You get it to creep to below seventy and then start muttering and it soars away completely out of control. The awkward s%d has a mind of its own.

subaqua

What’s the point
Oh yes! I have been there too.:thumbsup:
You get it to creep to below seventy and then start muttering and it soars away completely out of control. The awkward s%d has a mind of its own.

don't wear one just to see how high it goes when you are " making babies" with your wife then

Top Bottom