Checkin' out the package

What do you think of women who check out your lycra-clad package

• I like it, makes me feel manly

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • She should keep her eyes to herself

• Don't care either way

• Auntie Helen should go and do something useful and stop thinking about men in lycra

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Not too many men wear lycra out her so getting glances from both women and men is not uncommon. I usually turn away if I notice them looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try a pair of Ronhills and a climbing harness, there's no hiding then, no matter which way you position things.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have no problem at all however on a cold winters day you would need good eyesight :angry:

I found myself getting checked out by a "mature" lady at work (old enough to be my kids' granny) and by a male colleague too. I thought it rather generous of them - although would have been more pleased if it had been by someone I might have been attracted to.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Stig-OT-Dump said:
I found myself getting checked out by a "mature" lady at work (old enough to be my kids' granny) and by a male colleague too. I thought it rather generous of them - although would have been more pleased if it had been by someone I might have been attracted to.

Cue the theme tune to 'The Crying Game' :angry:

Bleurgh :sad:

Mayniac

I was once checked out and complimented! But she was me mates burd, so definitely off limits!
headbang.gif

Top Bottom