Cheque books

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Location
Egham
Useful for paying Cub/Rainbow subs, and for school trips.
 

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Location
Thumberland
I use them for writing amazingly frequent cheques for the kids to go to far more exotic places than I ever get to go to, piano friggin lessons, extra maths friggin lessons, frm teachers who aint as savvy as I am wiff da pay pal
 
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Oh yeah kids...forgot about those..:sad:
 

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
A friend told me a story once about some public toilets with no toilet roll. Fortunately he happened to have his cheque book with him at the time.

I don't know why he told all his friends this story. Maybe he was proud of his resourcefulness, and didn't realise that we'd be creasing ourselves with laughter.
 

surfdude

Legendary Member
Location
cornwall
i got one the other day as well . maybe they send them out as early Christmas presents instead of Christmas cards . about as useful
 
Top Bottom