Cheryl Cole or Danni Minogue?

Who will make the best X-factor judge?

• Cheryl "brown-eyes, some talent, married a footballer" Cole

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Danni "Can't sing, was in some Aussie soap once, mention my sister and I'll scratch you" Minogue

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
yello said:
Danni's breasts are a work of art.

No idea who Cheryl Cole is, other than married to a footballer who, presumably, has the surname 'Cole'... Ashley and Joe are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Married "just" to Ashley "shagger" cole and she is one of the bimbo's out of girls aloud

kyuss

Veteran
Danni Minogue, absolutely. She's even quite pretty without makeup. Nice bone structure you see. I get the feeling Cheryl needs that bit of slap to look halfway attractive.

Abitrary

The fact that people have voted for Danii over Cheryl indicates to me one of two things:

-The world has at last gone completely crazy with all the economics going on
-People in here are not very wise or blind or both

When Girl's Aloud first came out, everyone fancied the northern irish main singer. Except me. I fancied cheryl, and I thought I was the only one.

I dreamt being a white knight and rescuing her from... er... the people who didn't fancy her. And that is where this story ends.

Abitrary

You fancy Paul McCartney???

Yes, in a platonic way. I'd like to bum John Lennon right up the bum though.

Abitrary

SamNichols said:
Abitrary, you're on a comedy roll.

I still fancy the Northern Irish one, so you can take Cheryl wherever you want to.

She's got legs like MDF skirting boards someones left out in the sun too long. Plus she's anorexic so probably won't get you snacks as you desire them.

Top Bottom