cheshire TLI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickeydrippin60

Veteran
as above is any one going of tuesday? ime thinking of re starting my racing career lol

CHESHIRE ROAD RACE SERIES. Cheshire TLI. Lower Withington.
All Categories Group Start. 50 km starting at 1900hrs.
Series £26. HQ: Lower Withington Methodist Hall.:tongue:

Dave5N

Über Member
Get some insurance. :tongue:

Big John

Guru
Yes - I'm doing the series, hopefully. As for insurance.........I'm in the O50's race and we're a bit more sensible than the young whipper snappers! lol

Big John

Guru
I'll keep my eyes open for you, Mickey. Let's hope the weather's kind to us. I'll have a Henry Burtons kit on so say hello if you see me first ;O)

Big John

Guru
Got a phone call tonight saying I've got to marshal. It's in the rules that you have to marshal one event if you want to race in the series. Just my luck to get picked for the first event. Bugger.
I'll look out for Horwich CC though, Mickey. Give it some welly. I'll be on some god foresaken corner in the middle of nowhere, no doubt.:rofl:

OP
OP
mickeydrippin60

mickeydrippin60

Veteran
well it looks like ime not racing as my lift hasent turned up or let me kno were he is :tongue: not good when it was goin to be my 1st race of the season:angry::rolleyes:;)!:sad::blush:!

Big John

Guru
You didn't miss anything, Mickey. Weather was rubbish - cold and wet. Road conditions were poor causing some serious crashes, especially the sprint for the finish line. Bodies and bikes all over the road. Saying that - a good course and well marshalled. I just hope no one got seriously hurt. Bikes are mendable.

OP
OP
mickeydrippin60

mickeydrippin60

Veteran
i made it my lift turned up :biggrin: but i only did one lap before getting dropped ;):blush: but as it was my first race in 2years i had no warm up and i ate to late it was poo weather i dont think i did to bad ha ha :smile::laugh::smile: o well there is all ways next week

steve23

it was my clubmate who came a cropper in the sprint. it was in the over 50's race. his helmet was smashed to pieces. he was severly concussed. we thought at first he had broken his collarbone, but thankfully its just bruised...................

the bikes ok though!

Top Bottom