Chesire cat - times and traces

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Editied for accuracy!

In all honesty, I didnt think an average of 154 was too bad.

That's fine that !

johnpembo73

This is my first ever Century.
Distance:103.37 mi
Time:6:35:28
Avg Speed:15.7 mph
Elevation Gain:1,687 m
Calories:3,387 C
Avg Temperature:15.8 °C

Time:6:35:28
Avg Speed:15.7 mph
Max Speed:44.3 mph

Avg HR:150 bpm
Max HR:183 bpm
Avg Bike Cadence:82 rpm
Max Bike Cadence:128 rpm

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Well done everyone, we were going to pop over and take some pictures, but life crap stuff happened.
Looked a great day with lovely weather:thumbsup:

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
Cheers lads, must work harder next time!!

Here are hte official timings for those that aint seen them... http://www.racetimingsystems.com/franchised/results.aspx?raceid=0&emanagerid=49

Well done on doing it! I wouldn't get too hung up on heart rates (I'm not suggesting you are ^_^), in races/sportives they only tell part of the story.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
How do they work Paul?
I can see my time and my mates too but cannot for the life of me see my overall position. It says 195 but there are many faster riders ahead of me whos placing is further back.

It doesn't work like that since it's non-competitive.

You could copy all 10 pages of the results into a spreadsheet and sort them by time to see where you finished. Then share the spreadsheet :thumbsup:

Me, I'm OK with my 5:06 time although I'd have preferred sub 5 hours.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I downloaded the data when I did it a couple of years ago. You've then got to sort out those that 'said' they were doing the 100 and did 76 miles, and the other way round etc. etc. The feeds give you a 'clue' but watch out for those who skip a feed !

billy1561

BB wrecker
It doesn't work like that since it's non-competitive.

You could copy all 10 pages of the results into a spreadsheet and sort them by time to see where you finished. Then share the spreadsheet :thumbsup:

Me, I'm OK with my 5:06 time although I'd have preferred sub 5 hours.

I downloaded the data when I did it a couple of years ago. You've then got to sort out those that 'said' they were doing the 100 and did 76 miles, and the other way round etc. etc. The feeds give you a 'clue' but watch out for those who skip a feed !

Thanks lads :hello:

billy1561

BB wrecker
Myself and my mate didn't consider times we were just delighted to complete. Was just curious how thetiming system worked.
Pleased for my mate as it was only his 3rd road ride on a second hand 80 quid bike.

400bhp

Guru
Does anyone fancy doing a forum Cheshire Cat? Perhaps the middle distance?

Just need to find decent cafes en route - Wheelock Hall farm could be a better start/finish place too.

Top Bottom