Chest pains.....a weird one this.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Have you called your GP or 111 yet @Dave7 ?

No I haven't Vickster.
I am certainly no expert but feel certain its not cardio related.
As I said, its on and just below the surface and covered the whole chest area.
It has lasted 10 days but diminishing by the day.
I do thank you for your input......along with that of others.

rualexander

Legendary Member
I had the same thing with my first pulmonary embolism. I read somewhere at the time that the pain was probably caused by the clots which had broken free from my DVT being swept up through the heart before getting stuck on the other side.
I don't think this theory adds up.
Blood (and any clots) will go into the right atrium, then the right ventricle, then off to the lungs.
There will be no (under normal circumstances) chance of anything getting caught up in the coronary arteries.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I don't think this theory adds up.
Blood (and any clots) will go into the right atrium, then the right ventricle, then off to the lungs.
There will be no (under normal circumstances) chance of anything getting caught up in the coronary arteries.

That's not what I was getting at - I was just commenting that I had sudden severe chest pains which were NOT due to a heart attack!

I mean I know us men can be dumb and stubborn but why wouldn't you just dial 111.

Don't mess around with your heart. Good luck Dave.

vickster

Legendary Member
I mean I know us men can be dumb and stubborn but why wouldn't you just dial 111.

Don't mess around with your heart. Good luck Dave.

Thinks he’s wasting their time…even though the medical profession and allied services ultimately exist to treat people with health issues :unsure:
(I don’t get it either, especially after a couple of weeks and clear concern, otherwise why ask a bunch of strangers on t’internet?)

Top Bottom