Chest Shaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Having had some heart procedures, I find I get it done for me periodically. Bit of a patchy job mind, more like the moths have been in.
If you get an angiogram, they'll shave off some of your pubes too. Top Tip!

I wish my body hair had a bit more pigment in it. I have a reasonable amount of manly chest hair, you just can't see it.
Can't see why you couldn't just mascara them all!
mascara-tips-art_0.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I spent some time in the steam baths and sauna in Queensway this evening and had a chance to view an assortment of about a hundred naked male specimens. By and large, they seemed in pretty good shape. The bad news for @jefmcg is that nobody seemed remotely interested in "manscaping", either at chest level or slightly below the waist.

MarkF

Guru
My chest hair is now grey,so come summer when i want a tanned chest i might shave it off. My back is my main concern though. Since becoming single again i haven't a wife to shave it for me,and it's getting a bit hairy,especially the backs of my shoulders. If any of you local members could shave my back and shoulders for me please PM me.:secret:

WTF? You need a man groomer.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mangroomer...F8&qid=1521936841&sr=8-1&keywords=man+groomer

I am 55 and have always worked out, I have to do this to offset all the alcohol I drink. When I was younger my hairy chest seemed to be very appealing but now it's grey I don't like it, so I zap it off. Hairy on young guys great, not so on grey guys.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I saw that advert and mocked it, then thought I might get some.

Nipple chafing is a thing.

The best fix is plasters over your nipples before you start your run. Which is great until you try to take them off. So you shave around your nipples. Then you realise you look scary insane. So you keep shaving and it’s down to your own conscience as to where you stop, but the shaving cream keeps disappearing so you have to keep putting more on.
Aha! Is that why shaving cream cans are now mahoooosive? I think I'll still be using the latest (beard only) well into the 2020s or it goes out of date, whichever is first.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The most body hair I ever had was shortly before the birth of our daughter. I remember being in the bath and looking down at my limbs etc and thinking..."Blimey! I'm turning into some kind of a caveman!" Maybe it was some kind of hormone thing. Anyway, normal service was resumed a couple of months after her birth.

Top Bottom