Chest Shaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
The most body hair I ever had was shortly before the birth of our daughter. I remember being in the bath and looking down at my limbs etc and thinking..."Blimey! I'm turning into some kind of a caveman!" Maybe it was some kind of hormone thing. Anyway, normal service was resumed a couple of months after her birth.

Blimey, I have heard kids blamed for many things but turning you into a Yeti is a new one on me.^_^ I blame mine for making me look like I am wearing a swimming cap all of the time.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I saw that advert and mocked it, then thought I might get some.

Nipple chafing is a thing.

The best fix is plasters over your nipples before you start your run. Which is great until you try to take them off. So you shave around your nipples. Then you realise you look scary insane. So you keep shaving and it’s down to your own conscience as to where you stop, but the shaving cream keeps disappearing so you have to keep putting more on.

The obvious solution is to stop running^_^

Maenchi

StoneDog
on the 'when to grow a beard thread ' recently some body said shaving yer chin was emasculating, so.................WTF.....:whistle:........:smile:

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Blimey, I have heard kids blamed for many things but turning you into a Yeti is a new one on me.^_^ I blame mine for making me look like I am wearing a swimming cap all of the time.

I blame mine for grey hair. ^_^The first one was spotted by the hairdresser a couple of months after the birth of child 1. It has been an unremitting advance ever since.

Archeress

Veteran
Come on boys... just get an epilator! Mechanical tweezing of all those hairs!

Or what about some sessions of laser... feels like someone pinging you with an elastic band over and over!

Hugs
Archeress x

Hyslop

Veteran
Come on boys... just get an epilator! Mechanical tweezing of all those hairs!

Or what about some sessions of laser... feels like someone pinging you with an elastic band over and over!

Hugs
Archeress x
Oh that sounds just lovely..uurgh!I shave my legs mainly for the simple reason that otherwise I resemble a monkey in lycra.As far as my chest goes,a light trim,other otherwise it ruins the look of my expensive jerseys...and it's grey hair also, clashes with all my favourite colours

Top Bottom