Chickens and our bikes in the UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
RJ Chicken and sons, the company ?

Shaun

Last edited:
memestache.com_185538_1336165210.jpg

TVC

Is this another outfit you're doing marketing/pr for and trying to generate hits on their site?

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Chicken are one of the main suppliers of bike components

midlife

Guru
I used to love the RJ Chicken rep coming to the shop back in the 1970's. They sold all sorts of lightweight stuff. Ofmega, OMAS etc. I have a sneaky feeling I got my first gen Shimano stuff from them.

Better than a visit from Brown Brothers lol

Shaun

OP
OP
A

Arrowfoot

RJ Chicken and sons, the company ?

Shaun

You are right. I was talking to someone associated with the trade and he told me that they are massive, only deal with quality stuff and everyone from Evans, Halford, Wiggle, CRC, Cycle Surgery and nearly everyone with a quality bike would have something from them. Privately owned, very low profile, never advertise and in the mould of a traditional importer cum wholesaler. I looked at them and you can see that they have taken a vertical approach from the bars, frames and right down to the tyres and pumps, and all are quality stuff from Campy to god knows what else. And Leighton Buzzard is where it is all happening.

I am sure others can provide more insight.

Last edited:

TVC

You are right. I was talking to someone associated with the trade and he told me that they are massive, only deal with quality stuff and everyone from Evans, Halford, Wiggle, CRC, Cycle Surgery and nearly everyone with a quality bike would have something from them. Privately owned, very low profile, never advertise and in the mould of a traditional importer cum wholesaler. I looked at them and you can see that they have taken a vertical approach from the bars, frames and right down to the tyres and pumps, and all are quality stuff from Campy to god knows what else. And Leighton Buzzard is where is all happening.

I am sure others can provide more insight.
Nope, that sounds like a pretty full marketing pitch thanks :okay:

Top Bottom