Childhood crushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I also had a crush on our French teacher, she was short, huge breasted and wore trousers so tight they went right up her shapely bummmmmm

I went back to Devon about 3 weeks ago to see some old pals gigging in a little village hall and she was there with her (stunning) 20+ daughter. I was drunk enough to tell her how she was the object of a lot of young lads lust...
She seemed pretty amused about it!

Happy Daze!

bobg

Über Member
Susan Stranks...... mind you I was married with kids but a crush is a crush!!!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh god, where to start?
Debbie Harry, Carol Decker, my French teacher, and my best mate at the time:blush:. Oddly enough, he didn't kill me when I told him...
Didn't get anywhere with any of them though.

What is it with the "Who Was..." Dont give up on them I say!

Elizabeth Hurley is still in with a chance if she plays her cards right and Vanessa Paradis (as soon as she became of legal age of course) still is so fit.

Funny how they are getting older and I am not.

Bigtallfatbloke

I had a few:

Olivia Newton John (there was a great pic of her in a blue denim jacket on the cover of melody maker in the early 70's)

Sally Thomset of man about the house fame

Mary Tamm (dunno who she was but I had a pic of her on my wall for a while)

Keith Oates

Janner
Sally, she was staying in the next holiday chalet with her parents to the one I was in with my parents. Never saw her again after the holiday finished but will never forget her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Mine was the actress Catherine Deneuve. it is the only time I have had a crush on a film star, but I was 15 at the time.
http://www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/deneuve/deneuve_1.jpg

Generally it was whatever band I was into...the one crush I had on a 'real' person was so humiliating that I learnt pretty quickly they were a bad idea. As with catwoman, the person treated me with utter scorn. I bumped into his brother years later who, it turned out, worked in the same place as I did. Inevitably we had a conversation where it was established that we'd all known each other as teenagers. The brother mentioned it to his brother, the 'crushee', who instantly confirmed that he couldn't stand me, never liked me, hated my personality, would never have got on with me even if he tried, even the thought of me now made him shudder etc. Lovely. Clearly a complete c*ck but teenage hormones, eh?

walker

I never really had crushes at school or at any age, I fancied a few girls I'd see around some I'd talk to and get to know if you know what I mean but other than that nuffin. I must be a little odd

buggi

Bird Saviour
mine was my older brothers best mate Carl who, when i fell in his pool, jumped in to save me. i always remember being round there playing his shawaddywaddy records (spelling?) anyway, that was when i was very young, about 6 or 8 i think. when i was about 25, my mum called me and said there was someone at the door to see me. i nearly died of embarrassment! i still go red when i see him today, and he's still hot!

Top Bottom