Childhood crushes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
no, i was playing catch the ball across the pool (a clever thing to do when you can't swim) and the dog ran in front of me and i fell over the dog. oops

Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) was the first when I was about 7.
then
Ursula Andreas
Felicity Kendall

and quite a lot more! :biggrin:

Mac66

Miss Rowsnowska. Geography teacher at all boys school. Err tremendous assets. Hypnotised every lesson. I failed Geography:biggrin:

Margaret Norman. She was 9. I was 7.

Years later I realised that I had a thing for women librarians. With glasses. And, one day, I went into West Norwood Library. Sitting behind the desk, wearing glasses...........................................................

Debbie Harry - even at 8/9 years old, she made me feel kinda funny, and I didn't know why!

Regarding French teachers (mistresses?) - I went to an all boys school and my French teacher taught in a mobile classroom away from the main buildings. She had the worst body odour of anyone I have ever known - the smell filled the room. She always made a point of apologising - blaming the smell on the 'classfull of sixth formers', allegedly taught immediately before my class - even though all my French classes were first thing in the morning.

Even now, when I read the number of men who had crushes on their French teachers, I can almost taste the stale, acrid scent hitting the back of my throat. Takes me right back, it does...

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Oh alright then - let's get this out into the open...

I fancied Olivia Newton John in Grease. :smile::blush:

There, I've said it.

My Sister loved the film and whenever it was on (seemed like each year at Christmas!) she'd watch it... so I'd have to watch it too.

Mmmm, Sandy...... :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I fancied Olivia Newton John in Grease. :biggrin::blush:

i still fancy her now, so don't feel guilty!

SamNichols

I went to a boys school, so pretty female teachers were slim pickings overall.
Also, it kind of limited the amount of females one knew: I remember I had a crush on one of the Corporals at my Air Cadets, whose name I can't remember at all, I think it was Jo though. Who knows.

I currently have a massive crush on one of our librarians, so it seems that I am a late bloomer.

Top Bottom