Children of the 70's unite.........................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Yup :biggrin:
r6308Large.jpg

Bacon slappers!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Oh I remember the 70's, I remember throwing a stone at a bobby on the beat, getting him to chase me and then getting me mum to give him a mouthful for picking on a little kid :whistle:

Mum: "did you throw a stone at the police man?"

Me: "no"
3504_zps9d8a0965.gif

We hid in a hedge once, pinging stones at cars. It only took three cars before we got a chase.
My house was nearest.
Dad chucked us back out to face the driver.
"It's your problem, you created it. You deal with it"
Lesson learnt.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
16....cycle ride to paris via Normandy 1977..scotch whisky in the water bottles, no puncture kit, sleeping in fields in a survival bag, the girl in Dieppe, lunatics in st. Valerie en caux, the girls in the volkswagon, campfire in the ruined house, stuck in the toilet cubicle waiting for the fire brigade, crawling on knees to find bike light in middle of the arc de triumph, banned from the youth hostel, red wine and gittannes hangovers, the bikers girlfriend, an ivory elephant ..happy happy daze

Reactions: 4F

Sandra6

Veteran
Pfft!, But you lot missed 'Journey into Space' on the BBC Light programme.
Don't dare Google it, you'll soil your pants.

:biggrin:
No, they re-ran journey into space in the 80's because I watched it. They re-made the film more recently, but it was rubbish.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
My first day in the new school ...chemistry class...Im in back row....new boy in class....Mr. Heron fires a question at me about some whackjob experiment he's doing....I have been daydreaming....got no clue what he is talking about...so this bozo seizes his opportunity to humiliate....

Him.." do you need a hand boy?"

Huh?

Seems to me you needa hand...

smiles

Answer me boy, do you need a hand?

erm....

......Mr Heron unscrews his artificial (gloved hand) and throws it across the class at me.

I duck....the window breaks.

Top Bottom