Chile v Switzerland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
More play acting and another harsh red card. Whilst the Swiss geezer had his arm up looking at the replay there seemed to be minimal contact. Will this be known as the world cup of the cheats ?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Minimal contact on the blokes neck but he goes down clutching his face. If you did that in a park game you'd get a good slapping!
The ref's abit trigger happy though and Mark Bright is a woeful 'expert'!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
rich p said:
Chile deserved the goal.

i'd agree with that, they've pushed harder than Switzerland who haven't seemed to be interested in doing anything than holding for a 0-0.

darkstar

Steve Austin said:
i'd agree with that, they've pushed harder than Switzerland who haven't seemed to be interested in doing anything than holding for a 0-0.
Legitimate tactics for a side down to 10 men who only need a draw to go on and win their final game.

This has been a dreadful game from my view, too many diving scum bags.

darkstar

Steve Austin said:
Might be legitimate tactics, but they lost...
Yup, it happens. No way should they have gone all out for the win, leaving their defence wide open when a draw was enough. Tactics don't always go to plan, otherwise sport would be dreadfully boring.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The Swiss would play that way if they had 15 men on the pitch. The sooner someone with a bit of ambition knocks them out, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom