Chili Tech. bullet camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Point it were you want and turn it on.
Couple of annoying things;
Take the battery out and it loses the date and time
You need to switch it to photo mode to charge, so have to remember to turn it back to video after.
Good point
Battery lasts over 3 hours, about twice that of my Go Pro

jiberjaber

Veteran
Point it were you want and turn it on.
Couple of annoying things;
Take the battery out and it loses the date and time
You need to switch it to photo mode to charge, so have to remember to turn it back to video after.
Good point
Battery lasts over 3 hours, about twice that of my Go Pro

Mine charges with the switch in the video mode, perhaps it's a newer version? (Dec 2019)
Generally happy with mine however like yourself a few niggles. I've overcome the time/date loss by connecting it to a power bank and then swapping the battery whilst out on a ride. It runs for about 5 hours for me on 1 battery and you can now use a larger memory card than the 32GB limit. I've also printed my own camera mounts for ease of use.

However... toe negatives, exposure reaction time is quite poor and it's low light capability is none existent - it's not good enough to record the driver of the car, but you can usually get the reg number. If it recorded at a higher FPS then that would help as would improvements in the exposure control.

It appears to be a copy of an older camera rebadged which was reviewed by Techmoan (SJ2000) - his current recommendation is the Drift ghost but it's not the same form factor if that matters.

View: https://youtu.be/TEBG33mYVyw

Top Bottom