Chilli Technology Bullet Action Cameras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've got one but hardly ever use it - they're OK, number plates are easily visible etc.

At some point in the next few weeks I'll advertise this and a rear camera light I've never used.

Seevio

Guru
Just because it does 1080p and has up to 4hours battery life, don't be fooled into thinking the 2 things happen at the same time unless it specifically says so.

OP
OP
Distorted Vision
They are offering a spare battery for an extra £6. I actually want it to use as a rear facing helmet camera. But I think I'd need 2 spare batteries as my rides often exceed 6 hours.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd be happy at present if they answered the email, trying to purchase one over a month ago.

No response to the earlier phone call either.

D

Deleted member 26715

I know nothing about the camera, but I would be concerned about buying from a company that doesn't respond to emails/calls about buying their products, if that's what they are like before you buy what are they going to be like after they've got hold of your money. Go find yourself the same camera from China & save yourself money.

OP
OP
Distorted Vision
Yeah that's a good suggestion. My searches on eBay and Ali Express have been unsuccessful.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Yeah I read their Customer Service is abissmal which deterred me from buying from them.
I ordered from them and waited ages for delivery. Eventually I emailed them and the owner actually phoned me to tell me that the order had been sent, but he would send another. They are insured against stuff going missing in the post. He also said he would refund the money for the spare batteries I had ordered, as a gesture of goodwill. My order was delivered a couple of days ago, with a 'Sorry again' message.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I ordered from them and waited ages for delivery. Eventually I emailed them and the owner actually phoned me to tell me that the order had been sent, but he would send another. They are insured against stuff going missing in the post. He also said he would refund the money for the spare batteries I had ordered, as a gesture of goodwill. My order was delivered a couple of days ago, with a 'Sorry again' message.

You can't get much fairer than that , but still would be better if they improved the customer service levels as well

Must admit i am thinking about getting one , seeing as my Virb has packed in again and now Garmin are saying not warranty and not playing ball in admitting the product is faulty and not fit for sale if it can't last more than 18 months at a time with light useage

Top Bottom