Chilly Weather Cycling Invention Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shove a couple of these into your rolled up clothes, hey presto, toasty testes.

View attachment 148511
or an hot water bottle in the pannier

dim

10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg

Attachments

• 10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg
    10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35

snorri

Legendary Member
Commuting to work for over an hour each way in the winter means that my clean shirt and underwear, that I bring in each day gets cold in my bag.
After a nice warm shower at work, its less enjoyable to put on clothing that has gotten cold.
Its about time Carradice made a thermal lined bag to keep my clothes from getting cold during my commute.
Over to you Carradice?

You are not Bear Grylls AICMFP

Shove a couple of these into your rolled up clothes, hey presto, toasty testes.

View attachment 148511

Those things are great. As a motorcyclist I used them on my 15 mile commute to work. After a 10 hour shift there is still a slight bit of warmth in them.

I also have reusable ones which consist of a gel inside a bag. You put them in boiling water for 5-10 minutes to reset them. These are almost cold by the time I get to work which is annoying.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Get a job for a couple of days at Deliveroo and keep the insulated backpack they supply when you leave?

Commuting to work for over an hour each way in the winter means that my clean shirt and underwear, that I bring in each day gets cold in my bag.

After a nice warm shower at work, its less enjoyable to put on clothing that has gotten cold.

Its about time Carradice made a thermal lined bag to keep my clothes from getting cold during my commute
Hot-water bottle, in the bag?
Wrapped in tinfoil & towel?

It's even worse when you've run there, & are putting (still) sweaty/damp clothing back on 9 hours later, for an
autumnal/winters evening run back home.......

Top Bottom