Chilly Weather Cycling Invention Needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

galaxy

Veteran
Loads of options, but i see where the op is coming from. Most companies dont cater for alternative journeys to work.

Shove a couple of these into your rolled up clothes, hey presto, toasty testes.

View attachment 148511
or an hot water bottle in the pannier

dim

10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg

Attachments

• 10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg
    10007387?id=ZbFaj3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35

snorri

Legendary Member
Commuting to work for over an hour each way in the winter means that my clean shirt and underwear, that I bring in each day gets cold in my bag.
After a nice warm shower at work, its less enjoyable to put on clothing that has gotten cold.
Its about time Carradice made a thermal lined bag to keep my clothes from getting cold during my commute.
Over to you Carradice?

You are not Bear Grylls AICMFP

Shove a couple of these into your rolled up clothes, hey presto, toasty testes.

View attachment 148511

Those things are great. As a motorcyclist I used them on my 15 mile commute to work. After a 10 hour shift there is still a slight bit of warmth in them.

I also have reusable ones which consist of a gel inside a bag. You put them in boiling water for 5-10 minutes to reset them. These are almost cold by the time I get to work which is annoying.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Get a job for a couple of days at Deliveroo and keep the insulated backpack they supply when you leave?

Richard A Thackeray

Legendary Member
Commuting to work for over an hour each way in the winter means that my clean shirt and underwear, that I bring in each day gets cold in my bag.

After a nice warm shower at work, its less enjoyable to put on clothing that has gotten cold.

Its about time Carradice made a thermal lined bag to keep my clothes from getting cold during my commute
Hot-water bottle, in the bag?
Wrapped in tinfoil & towel?

It's even worse when you've run there, & are putting (still) sweaty/damp clothing back on 9 hours later, for an
autumnal/winters evening run back home.......

Top Bottom