Chinese curry & chips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

dave r said:
:smile: er no, they clogged up because I was lazy and ate to much crap. Because they clogged up I couldn't enjoy riding my bike any more, and put myself at risk of a heart attack when I tried to ride my bike, so I had them declogged so I could continue to enjoy riding my bike and improved what I ate to try and stop it happening again.

C'mon, now you know they can be de-clogged surely you can have a bag of chips :laugh::laugh:

Seriously, good on you :thumbsup:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
C'mon, now you know they can be de-clogged surely you can have a bag of chips :laugh::smile:

Seriously, good on you :laugh:

That it, a bag of chips.
I thought you would be saing a deep fried mars bar or something;)

D

Deleted member 1258

Noodley said:
C'mon, now you know they can be de-clogged surely you can have a bag of chips :laugh::smile:

Seriously, good on you :laugh:

Trouble is I was lucky this time, I had chest pain when cycling, I had to stop the club runs till it was sorted, we're at Thurlaston this morning, and go very slowly when doing other riding, if it happens again I might not be so lucky and the first I know about it might be the heart handing its notice in. The trouble is that one bag of chips more than likely wont hurt but if I have one I will want another.

Top Bottom