Chinese curry & chips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just flopped on the the couch after arriving back from the pub with above delicacy.
There is nothing finer after a few beers. Not even a kebabxx(

I could ask for other opinions on the post pub food subject. But anything else would be wrong.

(And a thanks to the spell checker)

Noodley

No point trying for a 'best' but I'd love to be sitting here with chips and curry. :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im stressed.

Im sat here, with a pot noodles(chicken and mushroom) listening to some Bob Marley.

Very stressed;):?:

Joe24

Noodley, im stressed!!!
Im also healthy eating, had a microwave pizza about an hour ago:becool:
It is rather hard being me.

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Noodley, im stressed!!!
Im also healthy eating, had a microwave pizza about an hour ago:becool:
It is rather hard being me.

I've just had a BBQ, finishing off with baked bananas with wedges of chocolate stuck inside. Topped with some toffee sauce :biggrin::tongue: Very healthy. :laugh:

Joe24

Noodley said:
I've just had a BBQ, finishing off with baked bananas with wedges of chocolate stuck inside. Topped with some toffee sauce :biggrin::tongue: Very healthy. :laugh:

You sir, are a ****ing ****!!!

I would love some of that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
Chinese curry sauce and chips :blush::tongue::tongue:

SWMBO and myself occasionally partake if we're walking back from my SIL's. A nice 5 mile round walk, with a tray of the above on the way back....heaven.

D

Deleted member 1258

I had baked fish, new potatoes and beans for tea and just had a couple of rounds of toast and marmalade and a cup of tea as a late snack. I must be the odd one out here, I don't like curry and I don't eat chips. I haven't eaten chips since I had my arteries decoked this time last year.

D

Deleted member 1258

Noodley said:
Is that not part of the reason to have them cleaned, so you can eat more crap? :blush:

:smile: er no, they clogged up because I was lazy and ate to much crap. Because they clogged up I couldn't enjoy riding my bike any more, and put myself at risk of a heart attack when I tried to ride my bike, so I had them declogged so I could continue to enjoy riding my bike and improved what I ate to try and stop it happening again.

Top Bottom