Chris Froome Sports Life Story

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Due to be screened on ITV4 at 10pm on 24th February 2015; presented by Ned Boulting, so should be informative and delivered with a degree of knowledge and humour.

He might even be able to identify Froome in a crowded room (unlike some I could mention...) ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Give us a reminder after it has been shown and I will catch it on ITV Player. (I do not get ITV4 on the local 'Freeview Light/Lite' relay transmitter.)

Hyslop

Veteran
Thanks for that,have put it down in my old fashioned paper powered diary.I read "The Climb" over Christmas,so I ll be interested to see if this offers anything new.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I too have jotted it in my diary. I think that Ned Boulting is great and seems to do a great job with whatever he's given. Not a huge Froome fan really, he seems a bit dull to me, but will watch anyway.

Adam4868

Guru
Feel strange saying it but i like Wiggins and Froome.Not really bothered if Froome has a personality or not,hes good enough on his bike to forget about that.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Boulting was on the cycling podcast before Xmas talking bout this, and says he was wanting to push froome and not ask same old questions

After posting my question the penny dropped about this thread being started by Sir Walter Scott's unpleasant character who I have on ignore. I unignored him to see the time of the broadcast. I was intending to leave him in view but a fews mins later I happened across the thread about the Yorkshire World Champs. That was enough to prompt me to put him back on ignore. Oh what a tangled web.

Top Bottom