Christmas Day ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan Ferris

Über Member
Amazing effort those of you that did make it out. A 16 month old and an over excited wife meant I didn't get chance. However I'd happily sacrifice the ride after seeing the little ones face at her new presents ♥️

Offtopic, kind of. I notice a lot of you head out for just an hour or so. I need to be better at doing that rather than trying to cram in 2 plus hours , then running out of time and realising I've only got an hour and not bothering. New year resolution there.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Finally got out today. 13 miles on a tandem and possibly the last miles for 2018!

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I managed 100k on Christmas Eve, and 40k on Boxing Day.
I very nearly got out Christmas Day as No.1 daughter left some of the grandkids medicine behind. I immediately offered to pop it over, on the bike, but by that time she was in the car on her way back.. <DOH>

Slick

Guru
I did get out on Christmas day but it was quite sneaky under the guise of taking the niece and nephew out. Just a couple of times round the village before going into the local school to set up the slow race and the slalom course as close to my memories of the cycling proficiency circa 77. :laugh:

Top Bottom