Christmas Eve Building

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have about a dozen presents to wrap for the wife, luckily she wraps everyone else's. Why are most of the presents I buy for her odd shaped and awkward to wrap, or am I just useless at it.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My youngest's new track bike to set up and wrap - everything else is done.

Do you think he'll guess what it is when it looks like this:

bike_wrapped_zpsepnhe0md.jpg

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mine are old enough to know the facts of Christmas.... said with a bit of sadness, and a bit of relief!! At least I don't have to whisk the parcels away secretly when they arrive anymore! One child's main present was delivered and set up by them a few days ago... hoping that we have timed it correctly for the main day!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
A kitchen for the grandaughter? A good job you didn't post this is in SCAP^_^
If that's to me then :ninja:.... I'm not old enough to have a granddaughter that could cook ... :laugh: though I guess I am old enough to have grandchildren (gulp!), though hopefully not for a couple more years!

(Actually just done the maths and I could be the grandparent of an adult if I had had my eldest when I was 16!):eek:

Last edited:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
If that's to me then :ninja:.... I'm not old enough to have a granddaughter that could cook ... :laugh: though I guess I am old enough to have grandchildren (gulp!), though hopefully not for a couple more years!

(Actually just done the maths and if could be the grandparent of an adult if I had had my eldest when I was 16!):eek:

To the OP and it was meant as a gentle wind-up to CC in general

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I wasn't insulted, my reply was in jest, though it was suddenly a bit surprising when I realised I could be a granny to an adult!:biggrin: (I hit a significant Birthday recently and suddenly I'm ancient:giggle:)

I had a birthday recently too, not a significant one but another one nearer to decrepitude, getting old is a bit of a bummer.

Top Bottom