Christmas Eve Building

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I have bought my two and my two nieces spud guns. I have wrapped up a couple of potatoes to put in their stockings for them to open first just to mess with their heads.
I've wrapped the water bottles separately for the same nefarious reason. I've bought my nieces Nerf guns for Christmas before now, but this year they're coing round to us, so I'm playing safe. Besides, a retro Casio digital watch in hot pink was too cool to resist for the eldest one.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
All finished just got to wait now for our granddaughter to road test it .

WP_20161223_011.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
A few years ago I foolishly built a 10ft trampoline in driving rain and dark on Christmas Eve. Mrs Milkfloat had the easy job of wrapping the patio door so my daughter had something to unwrap. Tomorrow night I will be transporting a climbing wall partially assembled from my office to home. I will then have to bolt it to the garage wall. Fingers crossed for a dry night and for the kids to go asleep at a reasonable hour.

It's possible to put the wheels of the little tyke car on the wrong sides, unless they have changed the design.

It bugged me for years ! As an aside I think it's still the world's best selling car :smile:

Shaun

They are by all accounts a pain to build. Just check out mums net for the thread!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
All the building is done, hope any others get there building finished before Santa appears

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
[QUOTE 4610938, member: 259"]We spent yonks putting a doll's house together, had a couple of whiskies and went to bed for a cuddle. My wife woke me up at about 4 a.m. saying ' shoot, we forgot to assemble the table football'. I think we got to bed at 5, just before the last born stormed into the bedroom with the stocking Santa had left on her bedpost...[/QUOTE]
My 15 yo will wake at 4 tonight to get his stocking....and one of the items in there is going to be a dust pan and brush .... I hope he manages to contain his excitement:biggrin: (whilst eating the chocolate!)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
At 4 - why so early? At least mine might last until 8am.
He wakes up, and can't get back to sleep .... he's suggesting he might try to sleep in till 6 this year.... by 8 all but one will be awake!, which is good as they can start peeling:whistle:

Top Bottom