Christmas Spam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Every festive season is an excuse for companies to send you a new advert for their crap (which you didn't want in November. Or October. Or ... )
This is the most personal and insulting so far::

Christmas is just around the corner... 🎅🎅

So we have launched our own monthly instalment plan to make it easier for you to book a driving course this christmas,

View our prices here and see how much it could cost you a month! - Check Prices

Get £50 off any driving course using
Discount Code: 50XMAS

Regards,

National Intensive
www.nationalintensive.com
You may unsubscribe to stop receiving our emails.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Having looked at them - and decided not to use them for my son's intensive driving course - I'm not surprised.

Try Bennett's instead :okay:

1639566635788.png

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
One of the joys of never shopping on line for anything and no form filling online I get no spam at all!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Proper festive!

…and tastier than a Turkey.....

A few years back, a brewery, it might have been Titanic did a Stuffing and Cranberry beer, which is sort of what I was hoping for on this thread. :smile:

It tasted like raspberry flavoured custard cream biscuits, it was wonderful for a pint.

For some reason it was never repeated and I am totally sure that I did not dream it after a few pints of Kinver Full Centurion (10%) or Three Tuns XXXXXXX (roughly this number of Xs) which was also fun.

A few years back, a brewery, it might have been Titanic did a Stuffing and Cranberry beer, which is sort of what I was hoping for on this thread. :smile:

It tasted like raspberry flavoured custard cream biscuits, it was wonderful for a pint.

For some reason it was never repeated and I am totally sure that I did not dream it after a few pints of Kinver Full Centurion (10%) or Three Tuns XXXXXXX (roughly this number of Xs) which was also fun.
You'd probably like Brewdog's "Layer Cake" then

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
I'm currently getting this from a software supplier of ours:

"The <redacted> 2021 Advent Calendar: Day 15"

Unfortunately, I can't unsubscribe as it's from the same place I hear about software upgrades and other *useful* information.

So every day I just delete the email.

postman

Legendary Member
Just had a phone call from Ryan I kept calling him Brian he wants to open up a digital company,and is inviting me to work for him.I read about this scam,it's to do with money laundering I think,goodbye Brian sorry Ryan.

Top Bottom