Christmas Spam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just had a phone call from Ryan I kept calling him Brian he wants to open up a digital company,and is inviting me to work for him.I read about this scam,it's to do with money laundering I think,goodbye Brian sorry Ryan.
I had one who wanted my bank details.
I said ‘Gringots Bank. Diagon Alley, London’. Do you think that will be ok?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
A Christmas hamper
Christmas-Feast-Deluxe-Basket-BIG.png

tyred

Legendary Member
Not the same as it used to be now though. Especially when bought from a butchers.

Corned beef is actually a bit of a running joke in my family as my grandfather always refused to eat anything that came out of a tin as he said they were unhealthy.

My grandmother used to regularly buy sliced corned beef from the deli counter in the supermarket where they sliced it from huge big square tins and my grandfather happily ate it as didn't know it came from a tin!

grldtnr

And I thought this was about processed ham ! :blink: You are getting almost as bad as another member with his poor thread titles. :laugh:
I went into a cafe, sitting around were a load of Vikings, eating spiced ,pork & ham, I looked at the chalkboard menu, a long list of Spam and not very many non processed Spam derivatives, Egg was on there.
I declined to eat there,

grldtnr

I went into a cafe, sitting around were a load of Vikings, eating spiced ,pork & ham, I looked at the chalkboard menu, a long list of Spam and not very many non processed Spam derivatives, Egg was on there.
I declined to eat there,
There was a McDonald's ,across the road, but strangely not many Scots behind the counter!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Corned beef is actually a bit of a running joke in my family as my grandfather always refused to eat anything that came out of a tin as he said they were unhealthy.

My grandmother used to regularly buy sliced corned beef from the deli counter in the supermarket where they sliced it from huge big square tins and my grandfather happily ate it as didn't know it came from a tin!
My Dad was the same. Mum got it from the butchers. The butcher used to laugh with my mum, something about ’where does he think it comes from? Corned Beef cows’ :laugh:

Top Bottom