Christmas Telly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spent yesterday evening catching up with the stuff taped from the previous day, Strictly, Dr Who, and Downton, all absolutely marvellous, especially Downton, those outfits that Lady Mary wears:smile:
Tonight will be spent watching that Victoria Wood thing about singing which looked rather good.
And then tomorrow, on a slightly different note, the series finale of Homeland, this series has been absolutely gripping, I'm going to be at a bit of a loose end when it all ends.

Katherine

Guru
Spent yesterday evening catching up with the stuff taped from the previous day, Strictly, Dr Who, and Downton, all absolutely marvellous, especially Downton, those outfits that Lady Mary wears:smile:
Tonight will be spent watching that Victoria Wood thing about singing which looked rather good.
And then tomorrow, on a slightly different note, the series finale of Homeland, this series has been absolutely gripping, I'm going to be at a bit of a loose end when it all ends.
There's a new series of Broadchurch starting soon...

accountantpete

Brexiteer
DVD's all the way here.

The West Wing for starters before a main course consisting of The Wire with a spot of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (original series) for afters.

Basil.B

Guru
I only watched Dad's Army, Blackadder and Wallander.
Nothing else worth watching.

Top Bottom