Christopher Biggins & cycling mugger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

DRM

Guru
Cristopher Biggins mobile phone stolen, how’s that, when it gets into it police are looking for a thief who made a getaway on (insert colour) bicycle.
Meanwhile on Advocacy & cycling safety you have a thread about the appalling injuries caused to a cyclist in the Ribble Valley by a hit & run driver, hopefully the driver will be caught, but you know what, I bet they thought they could squeeze through, it’s only a cyclist, it doesn’t matter.

Cristopher Biggins mobile phone stolen, how’s that, when it gets into it police are looking for a thief who made a getaway on (insert colour) bicycle.
Meanwhile on Advocacy & cycling safety you have a thread about the appalling injuries caused to a cyclist in the Ribble Valley by a hit & run driver, hopefully the driver will be caught, but you know what, I bet they thought they could squeeze through, it’s only a cyclist, it doesn’t matter.
I fear you are losing the plot.

"Mugger steals mobile phone from Christopher Biggins. The mugger was riding a bike, but the BBC would like to stress that he was not a cyclist, merely someone who happened to be on a bike, unlike a cyclist who might err, also happen to be riding a bike but is a real cyclist. Any real cyclists who are distressed by the thought that a thief on a bike my be thought of as a cyclist should ring the number on the bottom of the screen where a trauma counsellor will be waiting to take your call".
Thank you smokin joe. Perhaps the all too often ego driven (though often crippled) horror of identity politics is on the turn. I hope so.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
No one about in Covent Garden at midnight? Can't be a true story, @Markymark will usually be waiting for the pilot of his tandem after a night at the opera.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I've met Biggins in Regent's Park after a ride with my family. We had a nice chat and my daughter took a selfie with him. He was certainly not anti-cyclist and even said that he occasionally rode a trike. He struck me as a nice man.

Stephenite

Membå
I've met Biggins in Regent's Park after a ride with my family. We had a nice chat and my daughter took a selfie with him. He was certainly not anti-cyclist and even said that he occasionally rode a trike. He struck me as a nice man.
He sure does get about.

I saw Biggins in a shop in a railway station once. I think he was choosing some reading matter.

Top Bottom