Chromed steel "700x28c" Raleigh rear wheel (5sp freehub), and drop bars for Raleigh Routier (circa late '80s)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
The wheel has 36 spokes and marked up at 622x28 / 700-280, although I think the 28mm probably refers to the external width as it measures about 21mm internally.

img_0612-jpg.jpg

I'm not after a minter just something that's serviceable and as cheap as possible since it's for the pub bike. Anything local to Oxford would obviously be preferred :smile:

Ideally I'd also like a pair of original bars, which are ballpark 370mm c-c wide. They're marked up as Raleigh and something else that I currently forget..

Thanks!

walkman-man

I almost definitely have both the wheel and bars, but am in London so not so convenient for you, as you say. I'm sure you'll most likely turn up something locally but if not, let me know.

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I almost definitely have both the wheel and bars, but am in London so not so convenient for you, as you say. I'm sure you'll most likely turn up something locally but if not, let me know.

As it happens to my surprise the existing items are proving serviceable currently so I'm happy to continue using them while this remains the case.

Top Bottom