1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chunks

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Kirstie, 17 Sep 2007.

1. Right - I've eaten too much for dinner, but I want to go and knock out an hour's interval training.

The question is, will I blow chunks all over the gym if I go?

Those who know me will realise that this is likely...so I'm not sure if I should risk it...;)

2. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

I can't exercise on a full belly either, so based entirely on that completely unscientific assessment, yes, you will definitely park a tiger!

Bren

3. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

A few re-arranged words there would put an entirely different aspect to the post! ;)
    But jesting aside, wait at least a couple of hours before strenuous exercise otherwise you'll probably feel/or be sick, and may develop a stitch, which was mentioned in a post last week.
    A briskish walk for half an hour would be just as beneficial and will aid digestion.

4. TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

Or you could crack a bottle and watch Nigella.

5. OP
    OP
    Kirstie

Kirstie Über Member

Indeed. Although I prefer Rick Stein. That Nigella Lawson's a pretentious bint at the best of times...

6. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Oh yess...and exercise after...eh hmmm ;) I never exercise on a bloated stomach....chill...one more day won't hurt. ;)

7. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

go to the gym and chill out in the bar?

8. Slim

Slim Über Member

I've got my coat already...

Three guys were talking one morning about how drunk they were at the party they were at the night before.

1st guy: Man, I was so drunk that last night I got home and blew chunks.

2nd guy: Oh yeah? Well, I was so drunk that on the way home I was pulled over and given a breathalyser test.

3rd guy: That's nothing. I was so drunk that on the way home I picked up a prostitute and my wife caught us in bed!

1st guy: No, no.. you guys don't understand! Chunks is my dog.