Chunks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right - I've eaten too much for dinner, but I want to go and knock out an hour's interval training.

The question is, will I blow chunks all over the gym if I go?

Those who know me will realise that this is likely...so I'm not sure if I should risk it...;)

Big Bren

I can't exercise on a full belly either, so based entirely on that completely unscientific assessment, yes, you will definitely park a tiger!

Bren

Kirstie said:
Right - I've eaten too much for dinner, but I want to go and knock out an hour's interval training.

The question is, will I blow chunks all over the gym if I go?

Those who know me will realise that this is likely...so I'm not sure if I should risk it...;)

A few re-arranged words there would put an entirely different aspect to the post! ;)
But jesting aside, wait at least a couple of hours before strenuous exercise otherwise you'll probably feel/or be sick, and may develop a stitch, which was mentioned in a post last week.
A briskish walk for half an hour would be just as beneficial and will aid digestion.

Slim

Über Member
I've got my coat already...

Three guys were talking one morning about how drunk they were at the party they were at the night before.

1st guy: Man, I was so drunk that last night I got home and blew chunks.

2nd guy: Oh yeah? Well, I was so drunk that on the way home I was pulled over and given a breathalyser test.

3rd guy: That's nothing. I was so drunk that on the way home I picked up a prostitute and my wife caught us in bed!

1st guy: No, no.. you guys don't understand! Chunks is my dog.

Top Bottom