Cinelli Experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I’ve been offered this bike for £550.
What do you guys think? It’s alloy but light. 11 speed 105. The praxis crank is well made I have one. Just a 200 mile around trip.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• B04C511B-1306-49E5-8A8F-9BE021E8167C.png
    B04C511B-1306-49E5-8A8F-9BE021E8167C.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

alicat

Legendary Member
Dunno - no link. And I thought Cinelli just mad handlebar tape....

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Tell me more? Is it low front end? Is it a riot?
Do you feel every bump?

Attachments

• F108D52D-FA29-4746-A024-72F12018D87D.png
    F108D52D-FA29-4746-A024-72F12018D87D.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 7

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Geometry looks quite aggressive with a short wheelbase but the tyres seem quite generous so might be reasonably comfy.
The heritage is certainly there, Cinelli used to produce some lovely steel bikes way back in the sixties but I imagine yours is probably produced by one of the big name makers in Taiwan.
Price seems reasonable if everything is sound and serviceable. Bit of a gamble to drive all that way but might be worth it.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Geometry looks quite aggressive with a short wheelbase but the tyres seem quite generous so might be reasonably comfy.
The heritage is certainly there, Cinelli used to produce some lovely steel bikes way back in the sixties but I imagine yours is probably produced by one of the big name makers in Taiwan.
Price seems reasonable if everything is sound and serviceable. Bit of a gamble to drive all that way but might be worth it.
Built by Columbus in Italy I’ve read. 4 hours in a car, might have to let this one go. I hate been in cars, an hour would be ok but he doesn’t drive so can’t meet at Trowell services & won’t post for love nor money.

Top Bottom