Cinelli Fixie for sale

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
b1.JPG Am selling my fixie, have not used it since i stopped comuting. It's a Cinelli Mystic rats, has upgraded Miche x press wheels cinelli Lola bars Crane Creek carbon brake levers,charge saddle. all the running gear was renewed about three months before i stopped using it, it is there for like new, gaitor skin tyres, ready to go. it'sgeared 48X16,Carbon front forks,The frame has a couple of very very small marks on it, If you know me you know how i look after my bikes, and this one is no different. Would probably suit someone about 5ft 10ins, it always felt a little on the large size for me, but is a comfortable ride. Bike is located in Enfield. Middlesex. £220.00 ONO. The wheels are as new.
.http://www.wiggle.co.uk/miche-x-press-roadtrack-bike-wheels/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&sku=5360331239&kpid=5360331239&utm_source=google&utm_term&utm_campaign=UK_PLA_Components&utm_medium=base&utm_content=mkwid|sUAbga9oj_dc|pcrid|67090789142|pkw||pmt||prd|5360331239uk
I paid £600-20 for it.
http://www.shorter-rochford.co.uk/bikes/road-bikes/single-speed-fixies/mystic-rats-white/

Attachments

Last edited:

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
very nice

gaijintendo

Veteran
Looks sweet. Wish I lived about 350 miles closer... and was a few inches shorter... or my stem collection wasn't entirely black.

Last edited:

Alfa GT

First of all...is that a beer fridge in your workshop?? :okay:
Secondly, lovely looking bike! I'm looking for a run around and this seems to fit the bill. Is there any room on the price? PM me if you want to discuss. I live near Cambridge so not far.
Cheers!

biggs682

Phew!
That was close.:okay:
And there was me thinking similar thoughts, and trying to work out what to say to the Mrs :laugh:

U

User19783

Me and you are so alike,
At the moment, my shed is looking empty, sold all my windsurfing stuff, so I've got space and cash:wacko:

I think it's best if I didn't look at this section.

I wonder if the mods can block me from the for sale section?

biggs682

Me and you are so alike,
At the moment, my shed is looking empty, sold all my windsurfing stuff, so I've got space and cash:wacko:

I think it's best if I didn't look at this section.

I wonder if the mods can block me from the for sale section?
You need to come and try the Shorter then

Top Bottom