Circuit of Kent Cyclo Sportive 13th Sep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

DannyB said:
The route incorporates *EVIL*:smile: One Tree Hill climb from Underiver to Sevenoaks Prep School :smile:*EVIL* which is the finish. It's very steep and has several kicks, the first up to Underiver, then a short down hill through the town then another kick out of the town until a very short, 20m flat and then a final long steep section that just gets steeper and steeper! Just what you want after 130km + in the saddle:laugh:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'll happily wear a Chicken costume all day rather than climbing that bugger :sad: :rofl:

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Come on, I will be in Spain, doing nothing but drinking red wine, lazing by the pool/on the beach and going clubbing for two weeks before this so won't in anyones imagination be in shape or prepared for this....

Think how sweet the beer will taste afterwards.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Wigsie said:
Come on, I will be in Spain, doing nothing but drinking red wine, lazing by the pool/on the beach and going clubbing for two weeks before this so won't in anyones imagination be in shape or prepared for this....

Think how sweet the beer will taste afterwards.

Seriously, I just won't get up the thing. It's the power to weight ratio.......:smile::wacko:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
You'll be fine :biggrin:

Seriously, I'm not going to disclose my weight on here but if you think in terms of a heavily laden articulated lorry powered soley by a small, asmatic Hampster on a treadmill, then that's a fairly good analogy of my climbing ability :sad:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I'm sure you'll have a lovely time :biggrin:

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I am out of this now! Have done my back in and my post holiday crash course of training has gone out the window.... I struggled to walk 9 holes of a pitch and putt golf course with my son yesterday so its well out I am afraid.

So Emma my colleague is now doing the long route on her own and wants to know if anyone will ride along with her for a bit at the start? ha ha bless her!

Top Bottom