Classic Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

onhold

Beautiful example of 1986 Alan, 54cm frame, Shimano Durace thru out, downtube shifters,
7 speed or 14, Mavic Handle bars, with Profile tribar, Wolber 700 wheels. £450
Alan 1.jpg
Alan 2.jpg
Alan 3.jpg

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
would you sell the frame on its own?

e-rider

crappy member
I haven't got the money to buy this at £450 but just before you give it away - you clearly don't know that this bike is worth a small fortune to collcetors of such bikes!

I've seen almost the same bikes sell for £2000 with C-Record period gruppos (don't see that dura-ace should be any diff.)

In the US market it'll sell for £2k+ in seconds

stevevw

Guru
I saw this a few weeks ago when I bought the Claud Butler for my son. It is very very nice and worth every penny.
If I had the spare cash I would have it like a shot, even considered selling the race bike to fund it.
Please somebody buy it before the temptation is too strong.

e-rider

crappy member
I'm amazed that the OP insistes on selling it here for that price instead of putting it on ebay and potentially getting 4x the price (especially if shipped to US) - must have plenty of money and no need for any more! It would perhaps needs a few parts replcing to achieve a really high price thoguh.

stevevw

Guru
I'm amazed that the OP insistes on selling it here for that price instead of putting it on ebay and potentially getting 4x the price (especially if shipped to US) - must have plenty of money and no need for any more! It would perhaps needs a few parts replcing to achieve a really high price thoguh.

Bargain for you then quadruple your investment ;)

You buy it and i can collect for you and look after it until you sell.

One sold on Ebay last week for £312, Campag Record groupset, item number 250701216734. That's a long way short of £2000, I tend to think that this bike is around the right price, maybe a good price if it's in the condition that stevevw says it is.

Gordon

OP
OP
O

onhold

have decided to try e bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom