Classic Lightweights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevech

PLEASE may we have a discussion entitled Classic Lightweights, for those of us who have arrived following the demise of the Cycling Plus forums. Back in C+ we all met in 'Special Interests', but giving the discussion a more explicit name would be good, as would leaving a separate discussion for 'fixies', which had come to dominate Special Interests.

Shaun

Founder
I'm going to look at forum changes/mergers/removals in the near future and I'll bear your suggestion in mind :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun

Arch

Married to Night Train
Could I suggest that it be something a little more general like "Classic" or "Vintage". 'Classic lightweights' seems like quite a narrow topic... But I don't really know what I'm talking about, so maybe I'm missing out on something...

A 'classic' heading could cover lightweights and other stuff...

OP
OP
S

stevech

Arch said:
Could I suggest that it be something a little more general like "Classic" or "Vintage"...

Sounds fine to me, Arch.

Anyway, interest in older machines was apparent in the C+ Special Interest discussions, so I'm disappointed that some of the stalwarts from over there who have come over here haven't yet supported me. Bagpuss, Dickie, GavinG, et al, come on chaps!

Of course they know damn well that if I had my way we'd have a discussion called Rotrax...:biggrin:

bobg

Über Member
Greetings chaps and chapettes,
Just found my way here via a link from "the other place" and a request for a "special interest or something similar forum" - yes please, that would be excellent -if a newbie may chuck his 2 pennorth in, it was the only thing keeping me over there
Bob
NB I was talking to Gavin yesterday, he's still over at Radar wondering where everybody has gone. Expect him soon.

OP
OP
S

stevech

Shaun

Please could you move this from Feedback into a more appropriate place, now that it appears to be getting under way.

Thanks.

Top Bottom