Classic scare!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I was round at XmrsIS's place this afternoon, fixing her bike in the garden while she was having a late lunch in the dining room.

I finished up, came up the stairs and into the living room ... and I realised she had not heard me ... she didn't know I was right behind her!!! And, oh, wonderful fortune ... just then I felt a huge sneeze coming on!!!!

Well, I let that bad-boy of a sneeze out with a huge *RAAAASHOO* ...

XmrsIS did something I've never seen anyone do before ... her whole body spasmed, she threw her fork into the air, made a gargling sound and spat her food out and then made a noise like "ooooarghguhuuurgurooo!" as she half spun round in her chair while falling off it at the same time, grabbed onto the table cloth and almost ended up wearing her lunch.

Needless to say I had to hold myself to stop myself from peeing and I was convulsed with laughter to the point where you laugh but no sound comes out.

Sheer class.
laugh.gif

ventoux50

:ph34r:

:evil:

:evil:

:rofl:

:bravo:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Classic - my Mum used to react in a similar fashion (albeit without the fork / food!). I used to get home from Uni in the afternoon and find her hoovering the livingroom. She'd always have her back to me for some reason, so didn't see me come in or or hear me come in over the noise of the hoover. I then always had the dilemma of shouting "HELLO!" to let her know I was home (and she'd get such a fright that she'd react like XmrsIS), or walking out and going up to my room, therefore frightening the life out of her when she'd finished hoovering and she'd hear the noise of someone else in the house.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I was round at XmrsIS's place this afternoon, fixing her bike in the garden while she was having a late lunch in the dining room.

I finished up, came up the stairs and into the living room ... and I realised she had not heard me ... she didn't know I was right behind her!!! And, oh, wonderful fortune ... just then I felt a huge .....

oops... just popping off to the loo, brb

Top Bottom