Claud butler Strada Frameset ONLY sold

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
Picked this up recently for some of the parts attached to it

Not going to use the frameset so i am offering it to any fellow cc'ers , its a 22.5" sized frame made with Reynolds cro mo tubing so fairly light original paintwork is fairly tidy for its age .

Please note the frameset will only include bottom bracket and headset both of which seam smooth enough but i cant vouch for them as bike not test ridden by me for any distance .

Only shown with all other parts but please note these are not included .

Asking £40 collected from NN8 Wellingborough postcode or for an extra £15 can be sent via a courier to most uk postcodes .

WP_20150505_002.jpg WP_20150505_003.jpg WP_20150505_004.jpg WP_20150505_005.jpg WP_20150505_006.jpg

Last edited:
OP
biggs682

biggs682

bump and still available

compo

Veteran
Is this still available?

I have recently built up a 22.5 frame but found some faults with it while doing it. It has stripped bottom bracket threads so I fitted a threadless bottom bracket. This is working well but I will never be really comfortable with it. Also the crown race seat was deformed so I had to shim the bearing with some beer can shims which work, but again I am not totally comfortable with it. Having built and ridden the bike I am happy that 22.5" is my size. It also has a top tube measurement of about 22".

Can you please tell me the seat post diameter and is the steerer a normal 1" job. When you strip it for sale will you be able to confirm the BB shell threads are OK.

If all is OK I am interested in the frame and would make arrangements to come up and collect. I live in Harlow so it isn't a very long ride and I can pop in and see my sister in Kettering while we are in the area.

OP
biggs682

biggs682

@compo yes still available

seat post is 26.8 and steerer is 1" , i wasnt planning on removing bottom bracket so cant say what the threads are like but have no reason to doubt it

Top Bottom