Claud butler Strada Frameset ONLY sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Picked this up recently for some of the parts attached to it

Not going to use the frameset so i am offering it to any fellow cc'ers , its a 22.5" sized frame made with Reynolds cro mo tubing so fairly light original paintwork is fairly tidy for its age .

Please note the frameset will only include bottom bracket and headset both of which seam smooth enough but i cant vouch for them as bike not test ridden by me for any distance .

Only shown with all other parts but please note these are not included .

Asking £40 collected from NN8 Wellingborough postcode or for an extra £15 can be sent via a courier to most uk postcodes .

WP_20150505_002.jpg WP_20150505_003.jpg WP_20150505_004.jpg WP_20150505_005.jpg WP_20150505_006.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
bump and still available

compo

Veteran
Is this still available?

I have recently built up a 22.5 frame but found some faults with it while doing it. It has stripped bottom bracket threads so I fitted a threadless bottom bracket. This is working well but I will never be really comfortable with it. Also the crown race seat was deformed so I had to shim the bearing with some beer can shims which work, but again I am not totally comfortable with it. Having built and ridden the bike I am happy that 22.5" is my size. It also has a top tube measurement of about 22".

Can you please tell me the seat post diameter and is the steerer a normal 1" job. When you strip it for sale will you be able to confirm the BB shell threads are OK.

If all is OK I am interested in the frame and would make arrangements to come up and collect. I live in Harlow so it isn't a very long ride and I can pop in and see my sister in Kettering while we are in the area.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@compo yes still available

seat post is 26.8 and steerer is 1" , i wasnt planning on removing bottom bracket so cant say what the threads are like but have no reason to doubt it

Top Bottom